Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Off the garden path [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nimue

Her temper began to bubble as the stallion chastised her tone. Ohh. Now things are finally getting interesting. She blew air through her nostrils, glaring at the brute. "My name is not love," she spat, the insult dripping off her tongue like acid. Nimue was truly starting to dislike his presence, and without thinking, her body was leaning away from him. Only the gods would know how much she yearned for peace and quiet, for the pure gift of silence. No silly lost fillies atop a mountain, and definitely no ridiculous stallions.

Nimue drew her attention back to the filly. The stallion -- Rostislav -- was polite to her. Ahh. So her name was Victorina. Pretty. Delicate, like a doll. Fitting, too, with her bright strawberry-colored coat. As a matter of fact, despite her draft-like build, her whole demeanor felt small, like the air around her was sucking in to accentuate that fact. The effect diminished after her attention was again pulled away, and unfortunately, tuned back to the stallion She couldn't quite place it, but there was something to his sweet tone towards the youngling that was mildly off-putting. The mare mentally rolled her eyes.

Impatient, she shifted her weight from hoof to hoof. Oh, how she would love to just turn away and walk off without so much as caring what happened to those two. The only reasons why she stayed was her curiosity. Simply, Nimue liked to hoard information. Especially since she currently did not have access to her gifts, information was valuable. Something tangible that could be bought and sold. Which brought her to another thought.. the relics. The stallion had mentioned something about a search for relics, she believed. She had set a mental course to the blessed aclove atop the peak at it's highest point; a place said to be graced by the gods themselves. Maybe.. maybe something ancient could be found there? She smiled to herself, content with being a little greedy.

Victorina had spoken. Nimue could have smirked when she mentioned the brute. Instead, the corner of her mouth twitched upwards. "I do not usually give away information for free, little one," she said, voice smooth as silk. Ahh, yes. Nimue relished in the rumors of her being a witch. If she had to scare off the poor thing, she would, just to be alone again. Especially if it meant she could search for treasure by herself... Helovia? That caught her attention. Oh, the filly was full of surprises! Although she would never admit it aloud, the name of the far off land sounded familiar to her. Like a half-remembered dream, before she was mortal and had once watched over the co-existing realities of the universe. Instead, she shook her delicate head. "I'm afraid I do not know of such a place."

---

OOC: Miss Sassypants xD Apologizes because I'm still shaking off equine&rpg dust! Hope it's better c:

@Rostislav @Victorina

Messages In This Thread
Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-15-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-18-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-22-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 07-08-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 07-28-2017, 07:25 PM