Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Reichenbach was right, Raum had been there all night. He had been following the boy since the King of Crows mentioned the attack. When they began to creep out of the darkness, his Crows, his beloved orphans, Raum felt his skin ease. It had been tight, as if its surface area was not enough to cover all his bones. But now, oh no it was liquid mercury pouring over his skeleton.

He waits, so still in the darkness, in the shadows that hang so oddly still. He has never been to Terrastella before and following their target as he had, he had come to know some of its arterial routes: in case they would be the only means of escape when the time should come.

His eyes glint electric blue but shrouded in darkness until they are nothing but an occasional gleam. They are, tonight, black ink caught beneath the moon’s glow.

You’re not done dancing yet.

And that was Raum’s cue, he steps from the darkness, opposite his Crows, the ex-god, now mortal, now so vulnerable between them. His lips pull into a grim, grim smile. No one stayed mighty forever.

The moonlight catches the blue of his scarf, so recently returned to wrap about his throat and at his limb, wrapped tightly about it, his knife glinted ominously. It had shed blood already and its thirst was far from slaked.

With the grace of a panther Raum stalks forward until he stops. His eyes pour like mercury over the victim, looking at his every weakness with the languid appraisal of a predator searching for the sweetest meat upon its felled prey.

He does not lift his eyes to gaze at his brothers and sister, he does not draw his eyes from the task at hand. He is hungry to remind them all just how much he is a Crow, no matter how long he has spent beneath the Soleterran sun.

@Reichenbach, @Acton, @Lavinia, @Lysander eeee he is back with his Crows <3 <3

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Raum - 02-18-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lavinia - 02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-20-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-23-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Cyrene - 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM