Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - hold me tight -- or don't

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

AION

His timing had been perfect: snapping his hooves up from under her teeth to slam them instead into her face. Only one connects, and it is a scrape rather than a true hit, but still, still he has drawn first blood.

Oh, his satisfaction—sweet, sweet satisfaction blossoming inside of him, his heart crowing in victory.

Up until he feels the tear of her teeth, ripping into the tender flesh of his hindquarters, that is.

His smile turns into a silent snarl, a cruel grimace of pain and fury etched into the lines of his lips, pulled back to reveal his teeth. His satisfaction flees from the face of his wrath, and he swears he can feel every single one of her teeth that have made contact with his skin, ripping and tearing, blood tainting the surrounding area red.

He may have drawn blood first, but he reckons he can make her pay for this attack, as well.

Instinctually he twists his body, haunches dropping low and head rearing back like a snake in preparation for his strike. As he turns to make his move he sees her: attached to him by the pearly whites of her teeth, like a dog with its favorite bone. 'A wolf after all, perhaps?'

Lining her up in his sights, he lunges forward. His momentum breaks him free from her toothy grip, tearing away skin and flesh in the process but his mind is far from the pain now. A tight 180 performed on his hind legs points his body towards her, and like a piston he launches. All of his pent up energy is released into the singular movement: closing the distance so that he might strike and latch on not to her rump, to return the favor—but rather to catch an ear, or perhaps her neck, in his teeth. Already he's anticipating the metallic taste of blood, her blood, while rivulets of his own stain down the side of his flank.

@Liesel xx
”are you still talking?”
spaced code
rhiann art

Summary: Aion celebrates his short-lived victory with a smile, then feels her bite his rump. She hits true and draws blood, and he twists around to try to shake her off and bite down on her ear before she can get away!

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 1
Block(s) Left: 0
Item(s) Used: /

Response Deadline: 03/21/18
Tags: @Liesel, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone AND @Lauren

Messages In This Thread
hold me tight -- or don't - by Aion - 03-04-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: hold me tight -- or don't - by Liesel - 03-06-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: hold me tight -- or don't - by Aion - 03-10-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: hold me tight -- or don't - by Liesel - 03-15-2018, 01:02 AM