Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - hold me tight -- or don't

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Liesel

SHE-WOLF.

Liesel grinned around the mouthful of ass and sass, golden eyes flashing as Aion turned, wrath burning within his cobalt gaze. She could feel blood beginning to ooze around her lips, each small movement her opponent made only causing further damage. His rage only served to make her more buoyant, her bright laugh threatening to break free around his satin skin even as he moved. Copper filled her dainty nostrils and Liesel peeled her velveteen lips back in distaste —

Gods, he was flexible.

Flesh tore and ripped, releasing a gush and spurt of crimson that dripped from her lips lugubriously — looking surprisingly sinister upon her dainty face. She'd never really enjoyed this part of fighting, the mess and the gore, it was better to first intimidate so that nobody wanted to fight... unfortunately that option was a little too far-fetched for the sweet faced Summer Wolf. 

Too soon and almost too quickly to follow, Aion lunged, his elegant face transformed into something snarling and serpentine — but he had forgotten how swift she was, how agile. He had forgotten that, for a woman-warrior, speed became excessively important in a fight. 

So she moved, her salty hair following upon the warm spring breeze as she slipped to the left, dancing swiftly out of the way of his bone-white teeth as she sang;

"Almost!"

SPARKLING LIKE SUNSHINE

Summary: Dances to the left to dodge Aion's schlick teeth ~~

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 1
Block(s) Left: 0
Item(s) Used: /

Response Deadline: 24th March
Tags: @Aion, @kay, @inkbone, @Sid AND @Lauren

Messages In This Thread
hold me tight -- or don't - by Aion - 03-04-2018, 08:16 PM