Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - It's only forever, it's not long at all

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pavetta

p a v e t t a - - -

The willows in the water stirred, shaken awoke from deep slumber by a sweet dawn breeze. The sound was hushed, a whisper. The grasses on the bank of the sparkling water sighed and swayed. Bird song fluttered overhead, sweet and sad.

A fairy queen in mourning, but who or what did she mourn? 

If you are waiting for me, then I’m sorry I’ve kept you so long.”  Playful sarcasm lingered in her voice, but Pavetta sensed the matter was more melancholy than the golden woman was letting on. “Especially since I am such poor company.”

Do you believe in fate? A pleading question.

What had fate dealt Pavetta but a life without choices? Until now? “Perhaps from where I am from there is such a thing as fate, but fate is slavery. Fate is a cruel game of the gods, something I’d rather not take part in.” Pavetta met the fairy woman’s gaze evenly. “If there are gods here in Novus then I suppose fate is real and we have little choice about it.”

She smiled wryly, ruefully. “Why do you suppose has fate brought us together, then?” Sunlight and moonlight, gold and silver, shadow and light. They were nothing alike and yet here they both were, dwelling on things past.

isn't it a little late, shouldn't you fly away? 
little dove with cigarettes ---

@Florentine

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, it's not long at all - by Pavetta - 03-07-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: It's only forever, it's not long at all - by Pavetta - 06-03-2018, 02:54 PM