Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

[Image: ezgif_2_ff4dc422ec_by_arrakis93-dbdp0g8.gif]

" THE BEAST COMES QUIETLY FOR ALL "

Of course there is no relic to be seen. What did I think was going to happen, that its as going to just pop up at my calling? If it did it would probably rise up and fly straight into my face. Of course. I sigh and lean against a tree, my singing subsiding as I try to decide what course of action I should take. Ask around? Sure but who is there to ask? And besides, is this a competition? Maybe I don't want to team up with someone else if only one of us can turn in the relic. Ridiculous, to say the least. I start walking again, silently this time, and see out of the corner of my eye some pigs. I watch them casually, but then realize as my hooves take me farther that they are not alone. The swine are joined by a strange looking unicorn lying on the ground.

With pen and paper.

I stop and stare, confused at what my eyes are telling my brain. Some object floating in the air, being written upon. That's all that I can understand, for I am unfamiliar with what's happening. I feel my face stop working as I continue to stare, and confusion is written all over my expression. "What the hell?" I don't stammer but my brain's gears are actively grinding. I step toward the mare and of course immediately disturb the pigs. My less-than-stealthy demeanor and bizarre appearance don't exactly blend in. The sow squeals and trots away, her piglets following close behind. They stop not far away, staring at me accusingly, and resume their grazing as they slowly move away from us. I take the place where the pigs were and turn my gaze (which had wandered toward the pigs) back to the mare. "What on earth are you doing?"

WC: 307
Tag: @Johari
love, space

Messages In This Thread
see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-19-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Johari - 06-24-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Johari - 06-26-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM