Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's kinda hot though

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
it's dark, there's no need for lights
when the fire in his eyes burns so bright

Toulouse remained as pristine as he always had, his coat silken and his hair elegantly coiled — at least, to Reichenbach's eyes it looked as such. He'd never given much thought to his own hair, and so it did what it pleased... namely bouncing every which way and that and habitually sliding into his eyes. As a result it was wild and unkept, and nowhere close to the slick golden curls of his companion. 

Toulouse did not look aged — but he'd always had a kind of age-fluid look, as if the years did not touch him. It was easy to imagine the fine-boned man immortal, captured in aristocratic art throughout the years.

”Reichenbach, you sly devil,”

His voice, too, remained as warm and honeyed as it always had been. 

”I was beginning to wonder when I might see you next.”

As if he'd always expected to cross paths again. Reich couldn't say the same. Though he'd seen Helovian citizens passing through (some familiar, most strangers) he had assumed Toulouse would have found a different path.. for what reason he could not say. Perhaps because the elegant sleuth would have fit in so very well within the aristocracy of Veteris. 

He smiled warmly, his keen eyes bright as he asked;

"You know I have to ask — what the hell happened? We've had many Helovian's through but none have managed to speak of.. the end." 

@Toulouse bleh sorry this is a bit crappy!

space

Messages In This Thread
it's kinda hot though - by Toulouse - 04-16-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: it's kinda hot though - by Reichenbach - 04-20-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: it's kinda hot though - by Toulouse - 05-16-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: it's kinda hot though - by Reichenbach - 05-22-2018, 06:44 AM
RE: it's kinda hot though - by Toulouse - 06-04-2018, 10:15 PM