Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - oh what a world

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rigel

RIGEL
SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS

The words were surprising, enough to cause the kirin to lift his head, blinking several times as his head came up. Rigel shifted himself a little, and he curled his shoulders just slightly, allowing his pale gaze to flicker and move. Finally, he caught sight of something, someone rather, and he made a soft sound under his breath, a little shocked at the sudden sight of the head and neck. Eyes went wide as he lifted himself up, standing at his whole height of thirteen some odd hands. It wasn't impressive, really, but it was still something.

"I can't talk to the animals anymore. They don't hear me. Ever... ever since I came here, there's no one to listen, and the animals run in fear." His ears went down, feeling the pang of icy sadness. Growing up, he'd talked to animals, cared for them, and grew flowers and plants. He could still do the latter, but the animals still caused his heart to ache now that he couldn't hear their little voices anymore.

Slowly, he inched himself toward the other, wary, pausing again and lifting a hoof, simply holding it there in the air. "Are you... are you a horse?" He looked strange, whoever he was, with his head stretching up over a bunch of shrubs and brush, their colors fading with the change of the seasons.

@Feliks || yayyy thank you

Messages In This Thread
oh what a world - by Rigel - 05-13-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-10-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-12-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-14-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM