Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - oh what a world

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Feliks

Feliks
Oh What a World

He nods, glad to have lightened the little stallions mood. “Change is hard, but not always a bad thing.” Another encouraging smile. "And it’s nice to meet you. I’m Feliks.” He steps forward, lowering his head and extending his muzzle toward the rosy creature in formal greeting, leaving just enough space between them for the smaller stallion to close the final gap - or not, if he chose.

"Have you been here long then? I just arrived the other day, so I don’t really know the area or herds or politics yet. Do you have any advice for someone new?” So far he’s been lucky with his encounters, finding loners and relatively friendly faces, only disinterested at worst, but it’s probably just a matter of time before he sticks his overly curious nose somewhere it’s not welcome or stumbles oblivious into the midst of some bitter squabble.

He peers down at the little creature with interest, cocking his head slightly to focus only one eye at a time, monocular vision being one of the double edged swords of his species evolution. "Forgive me but,” From so close a distance he can see what the reflective surfaces scattered across the others hide are; scales, breaking through the peach and champagne of his coat without any discernible pattern. "What are you? I’ve seen unicorns and pegasi, but I'm not sure I even know a word to describe you.”

Left to his own devices he might have simplified to unicorn, going with the majority vote of horns, cloven hooves, and a long, flexible tail, but he's never seen one so small before and he's never seen one with iridescent scales like some type of exotic, tropical fish. There's something else off too, something that doesn't quite fit between his outward appearance and the presence he projects for himself, but the larger stallion struggles to pinpoint the source of his confusion and decides to credit it to personal ignorance instead of any abnormality or misdirection. Rigel has given him no reason to feel distrustful, and he prefers to think well of the world around him anyway, for better or for worse.

"speech"
@Rigel Oh my god Feliks you can't just ask people what they are

Messages In This Thread
oh what a world - by Rigel - 05-13-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-10-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-12-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Feliks - 06-14-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: oh what a world - by Rigel - 06-14-2018, 11:54 PM