Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - R & R

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Victorina

He knows nothing of Kaos. This tells me for a fact he must of left Helovia long before the Gods had brought new lands from the rift. His muzzle brushes my shoulder, the first contact i've had with anyone since Helovia. It was nice, to feel like someone cared for a moment. I listen to his words before filling him in. "My Mama told me she stayed in the Falls after the invasion, looking for her parents. Each of the Gods, seemed to leave for a short time, returning with a new land from some place called the rift. But each land also had a god of its own.... A god that Helovians ended up killing. Those four gods, became... Well they became Kaos." I paused. "Mama said the Earth God left the herd, to better protect all of Helovia..... But all the Gods left in the end. They all, fell." The idea that the gods that had made Helovia, could fall....

But then he surprises me with a fact that caught my attention. He had a daughter, around the time of the invasion.... Could it be? Na, there is no way. We sit in silence for a while. It seemed we both were process everything. Could he be... No, no way. Mama had said there were other kids her age. Maybe one of them was his. But when he speaks again, my jaw drops open. My green eyes stare in shock. When I finally regain myself, I answer him. "My parents are Volterra the Indomitable and Vitani..." I paused for a moment before rushing on. "Was, was Vitani your daughter?" Are you, my Grandpa?

"Talking"

@Rostislav

Victorina

Messages In This Thread
R & R - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-03-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-03-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: R & R - by Rostislav - 07-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: R & R - by Victorina - 07-04-2017, 07:53 PM