Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - 'I' am also a 'We'

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 40 — Threads: 5
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

ARD

There was something that took over Ard as he stood pressed against his brother’s side, turquoise eyes narrowed dangerously up at the whirling form of darkness that skirted the breeze above them, ears pressed flat against his skull and teeth bared like a threatened canine. A Pegasus, like them, yet he felt no form of recognition or familiarity. This was a stranger, and a potentially dangerous one. He did not appreciate how it circled above them like a bird of prey might do before making a kill, and Ard’s petite body was coiled with the tension to either fight or flee.

She landed in a rather dramatic, yet forthright display, uncaring for the earth that snagged or impeded her halt. The bay, rich and deep and dark as earth, peered at them through cold, icy grey eyes, and Ard found that he could not hold the weight of her stare. That look was too much like Vreis’ unforgiving glare, and unbidden, the boy of alabaster and taupe began to tremble. They were too similar in stature and appearances, this crop-haired woman and their former ‘master’.

He isn’t here. He’s not here. He’s gone. Don’t think about him, don’t think, don’t think.

Despite his best attempts a masculine whisper echoed in his ear, sickeningly sweet and filled with a promise of pain. ’You sound so pretty when you beg.’ Ard shivered, then swallowed hard, pressing closer into Erd’s comforting presence. Ocean eyes clenched shut, refusing to open, wanting to hide from the world and the stranger’s intense, calculating stare.

’Hail Vespera.’ The voice snapped him out of his internal terrors, and Ard’s gaze shot upright to focus upon the large female standing at attention before them. Who? Vespera? The name meant nothing to him. The young warlock shared a look, deep and knowing, with his brother. It seemed that Erd did not recognize the name either, judging by his baffled expression. ’I am Marisol.’ Her voice was nothing like Vreis’, and that alone was… Nice? It helped differentiate the two. Militaristic, stoic, and stern though this woman seemed to be, of course.

Remaining silent, Ard allowed Erd to do the talking. As always, his brother wasted no time in introducing them to the winged mare named Marisol or asking just where it was they had landed. Good. That was a good question. Hopefully they could get it all sorted soon enough, and either hang around should Marisol prove to not be a threat, or move on.

@Marisol - <3

Messages In This Thread
'I' am also a 'We' - by Erd - 05-19-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Ard - 05-19-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Marisol - 05-19-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Erd - 05-20-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Ard - 05-20-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Marisol - 05-22-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Erd - 05-22-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Ard - 05-22-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Marisol - 05-26-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: 'I' am also a 'We' - by Erd - 06-17-2018, 04:31 AM