Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - a helping hand

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rigel

RIGEL
SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS

Imagine the surprise on the kirin's face as he had heard Orion talking about wanting a child, about how he wanted to raise one, care for it, love it. There were no lovers in Orion's life, but that didn't stop Rigel from thinking long and hard, from perking his ears up and smiling, offering to help.

He felt the warmth of the nose against his neck, and he leaned his head a little, smiling brightly, even leaning in to nudge back at the Emissary, his friend. "You don't have to thank me. I'm just glad to help," he admitted in a softer voice, smiling as pale blue eyes danced.

They continued their walk, hooves rustling through grasses. All around, there were scents, and every so often a flash of color that announced someone else. No one approached them, and Rigel was fine with leaning his head back and up, pushing his snout against the warmth of Orion's neck, resting it there among the white as they finally came to a stop.

He could practically taste the nerves that were running through the taller man, the anxiety that seemed to stick to his skin.

"Hey.. it's okay. You're not gonna break me or anything.. and I told you, I want to do this. I know... I know I'm innocent and all but I trust you, Orion. You'll be a great father, and we can raise it together, be friends!" Pale lips curled upward, his ears pricking forward.

@myself || oh my god

Messages In This Thread
a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Orion - 05-19-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: a helping hand - by Rigel - 05-19-2018, 09:08 PM