Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - 10% off Senior Citizens Day [Bexley Briar]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Turhan

bone to rune

I am lost.

In an instant, all that was not well with Turhan seemed to fix itself.  He lowered his hackles, settled the frantic beating of his heart, and his mind slowed itself down long enough to reason with the ancient beast that shared a skull with it. Turhan steadied himself on four long legs, his mask slipped completely free of the holds when he thought about how it had gotten stuck in the first place only to reverse it.  With a heavy sigh of relief, the shaman emerged from the wall space and onto the path where he turned to face the source of conversation.  

"Do not be lost.  Lost no good."  Well, obviously.

"I show you the way.  You follow Turhan."  The elder was feeling generous after having stolen one of her screams.  It was one of the loudest he had ever received before, and for that, he'd never forget this girl.  "I come for medicine."  He mentioned then, the glowing cave made the scars on his body and face seem far more fresh than they actually were.  Calliope's handy work on his neck wasn't anything new to him, he had been met with resistance his entire life but hers had been the most forceful since ..

He forgets.

She smells like sunshine, like sand, like sage and smoke from the city of Solis.  Jaxis had almost the same brine to her when he encountered her in Tinea, and so he says without thinking, "child of Solis?"   Perhaps not the best thing he can say never knowing how painfully arrogant the God was, even to some of his own children.  He had brushed the Shaman off like sand on skin and moved on.  The Elder could not dedicate any energy into all that had happened, that would happen, but he did find himself wondering where or where Vespera had gone and why she had yet to return to the Ilati.

Turhan knew that the majority of his encounters made the recipient quite uncomfortable around him - he chose not to get any closer to the young girl.  Here, in the gloomy light, he was just a horse with horns on his head, big hair full of things, and an old warrior's body that had lost all of its vibrance and youth in sixteen years of the longest, hardest life one could know.  He did not seem traumatized by Bexley anymore and even let his tail sway thoughtfully for a moment before he looked back (carefully) over his shoulder).  

"I return you home.  Safe.  I go with you, yes?"  Because he could never travel it alone in his condition, and because he had met enough of Solis' children to know he liked them far better than any other strangers he had met.  "Solis eh .. Solis return home too?"  He wondered then, stopping a few feet from the entry point where he once was trapped. 

T U R H A N
skull to dust

@Bexley  Sorry for all the delays.  I've kept this golden beauty trapped in a cave far too long!  I kind of made this one more fluid to the time lines here.  Feel free to add or subtract to the events which has happened during their cave encounter.

Messages In This Thread
10% off Senior Citizens Day [Bexley Briar] - by Turhan - 05-27-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: 10% off Senior Citizens Day [Bexley Briar] - by Turhan - 06-12-2018, 10:08 PM
RE: 10% off Senior Citizens Day [Bexley Briar] - by Turhan - 07-11-2018, 10:24 AM