Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - what even

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Quinn

QUINN - son of Entia and Naveen
And life was like a comet falling from the sky

There was some kind of pleased dancing going on in the back of his head, enjoying the moments he shared here with Atreus. Quinn gave him a wicked grin in response to his words, his green eyes shining with a dazzling roguish light to them. He had expected laughter too but that could be later. Or not at all, depending. He had no idea about the capability of this new company and what their humour was.

Only one way to find out though.

He does laugh though, a little raucous in reply. “Hah, stiffs. I love it,” he grins, “I’ll just have to stick with my imagination then. But even then, I should be careful… don’t wanna give you an eyeful by accident,” he says with a grimace, but the expression is false and his eyes never changed. The grimacing mask slipped and his stupid grin returned.

The question he was asked was abrupt and short but none the less unwanted. Quinn didn’t know how to answer though, while at the same time knowing exactly what to say.

“Well I guess that depends on how pedantic you’d like it. I’m not from here. I’m from another world. But I came here, and I joined the Dusk Court. So, that’s about the sum of it,” he spills it out, though does not speak the names of other worlds. Not unless asked. No need to.

He had missed the clarion call of the messenger of the divine though, and so he looked back to the trees and wondered again what lay beyond. With his company in Atreus, as curious as he was, he looked back to him.

“It’s no worry. Maybe we’ll find out just by being here? I never saw anything like this where I came from,” he says as he wonders. Then again, where he had been conceived and born was very different to Novus.

He wondered if Atreus was from here.

Maybe a question for later.

HTML by Dingo - Image from Raygun Graphics

@Atreus <33 hehe :D

Messages In This Thread
what even - by Quinn - 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-04-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-08-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 06-08-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: what even - by Atreus - 06-25-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: what even - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM