Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - i am no void

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

A   I   O   N

His heart is pounding, beating in time with the droplets of rainwater bouncing upon his back. He can feel the liquid turn solid as it comes into contact with his skin, from water to hail, frozen at his chilling touch.

It takes only a skip and a hop before he’s back upon her, a brilliant ray of sunlight amidst the rainy Steppe. Her frame grows larger and brighter in an instant, taking shape and solidifying before his eyes.

Aion lets out his breath in a long whoosh, icy fog curling from his muzzle in wisps. His legs tense, bracing himself for impact—

—And Bexley Briar rears.

He collides into her with a growl, sliding on his hind end to a stop until he is practically beneath the sunshine mare. His teeth scrape across her chest and fill his mouth with golden hair, coating his tongue so that he fears he might choke or gag. He wants to spit, but there isn’t time. He can’t think, he can’t breathe. Aion is trapped and he knows it, his hooves struggling to gain enough purchase to pull him away.

What goes up must also come down.

He struggles and flails, feeling himself sink deeper into the mud, deeper beneath her oncoming hooves. Panic runs a cold finger down his spine, colder than the rain upon his body, colder than the frostbitten breaths he takes.

Without stopping to think, he throws his body to the side. He can feel her hooves scrape briefly along one shoulder, sliding down his ribcage to his belly in an uneven line, but the contact is light. Aion is already deep in the mud, his pristine coat tarnished and soiled as he flips his body from left to right. Her hooves land somewhere behind him, a thud that serves only to slosh more muck.

He pulls himself from the ground, collecting his legs beneath him and cantering a fair distance away. Only when he’s sure he’s safe does he stop and turn, spitting the golden hairs and mud from his mouth.

A smile splits his face, brilliant now against the dirt that covers him head to toe. “At least I won’t be dirty for long,” he laughs, tossing his head at the rainclouds. “I always knew rain was good for something.”

spaced code
rhiann art

Summary: Aion’s teeth scrape across Bexley’s chest as he slides to a stop into her, and he realizes too late that he’s trapped beneath her rear. Panic sets in and he struggles to get free, but instead of pulling away he dives underneath her and rolls to the side like he thinks he’s a cartoon Spirit. He’s a mess don’t question it ok c’x

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 1
Block(s) Left: 0
Item(s) Used: n/a

Response Deadline: June 24th
Tags: @Bexley, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone, @Lauren, @Sparrow

as a note, @redandblack was super kind enough to give me a day extension on this, tysm love <3

Messages In This Thread
i am no void - by Bexley - 06-10-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-17-2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i am no void - by Bexley - 06-18-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-21-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i am no void - by Bexley - 06-22-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i am no void - by Aion - 06-26-2018, 07:33 PM
RE: i am no void - by inkbone - 08-05-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: i am no void - by inkbone - 08-05-2018, 02:38 AM