Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - praying to ashes. playing with matches.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 309 — Threads: 165
Signos: 989,640
Official Novus Account

white hot temper

His form had broken through, had left the golden statue it was encased in. For a while, he walked - the glint of his skin catching and drawing the crowd, pulling them towards him like moths drawn to a hot flame. They knew who he was, as he knew who they were - although that was not to say that the god of the shining sun minded their fawning and doting.

As he parted from the crowd, bright eyes caught sight of a winged figure gliding across the sky. The wild expanse of his mane wafted effortlessly above the strong curve of his neck, and the sun within the strong curve of his chest glowed so intensely. There was some appreciation in being revered, but then there was this one..

The emeralds upon his wings glinted like the gold of Solis' skin, and the arrogant god knew. Oh, he knew of the pegasus' envy, of the materialistic want, of his cunning.

And as he knew, he watched - eyes as bright as the sun burning a hole squarely into the pegasus' shoulderblades as he descended from the sky and touched down in front of the god's statue. For a few moments, he stood still, muscles unwavering and gaze piercing as Albrecht stared at the crumbled location of where Solis' statue once stood. Mortal thoughts flitted telepathically through the immortal being's conscious: I wanted to take it... if I had stolen it, would I have been smote?

Wide nostrils flared, golden ears flicking back as his mane whipped angrily. He tempered himself, cooled his molten gaze - but even then, his hooves scorched the grass upon which they stood. "And if you had been smote? What would you say as you met me, stared into my eyes?"

A voice so baritone deep echoed as the God of the Sun approached the tall pegasus. Even though Albrecht was tall, Solis was still immensely taller than he - his form sleek, muscled, and immaculately kept. The god passed in front of him, near where his statue had formerly stood, and stopped. "The doubt in your mind is strong," he mused, the molten gold of his gaze cooling gently as his temper waned. It's fitting, that the god of the white-hot sun would be so easily angered.. it had taken years for the sibling to learn such a feat, to tame the firey star. But a star too cold would die out, after all.

"But do you still doubt now, @Albrecht?"

To tag this account: @*'Random Events' without the asterisk.
Please be advised, tagging the Random Event account does not guarantee a response!

Messages In This Thread
praying to ashes. playing with matches. - by Albrecht - 06-23-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: praying to ashes. playing with matches. - by Random Events - 07-08-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: praying to ashes. playing with matches. - by Albrecht - 07-08-2018, 01:07 PM