Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - CALL ME IN THE DAY

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

OH, TO BE HERE ON THE GROUND

Toro started at the voice in his ear, whipping around to see the red stallion nearby. His hair was on end and his tails slapped against his pink, sun-burned sides, but he said nothing, momentarily both shocked and indignant at being caught off-guard. His reddened nose twitched sideways as he looked Raymond over. Shorter than himself, but probably more muscular and vaguely catlike and sinuous. His color would have blended into the autumn shades had it not been so intense, and for that Toro was annoyed - he should've seen this man a mile away. A pale hoof picked up off the ground and was set back down without a stomp, only a shuffle against the grasses in muted irritation. "Toro." He spoke curtly.

He huffed an exhale, quietly, turning his head back to the strange animals. Toro tilted his head so his eye was just barely on Raymond. "You know what these are?" He wanted to add a "I'm not from around here," as a matter of pride, but found his jaw tightened shut. The white stallion shivered as a breeze slithered across his back, the rising sun still left them in the cool autumn shadows. He reckoned the animals below were doing better, seeming to be all fat and fur. They were stronger for it, he supposed, but the stranger beside him practically emanated a strength Toro did not believe he himself had. Comparing his horns to those creatures would do nothing for his self-image, nor would it improve his own condition.

@Raymond
"What I say,"

What I think,
CREDIT

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 06-27-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by Raymond - 06-28-2018, 03:08 PM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 07-03-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by Raymond - 07-03-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by El Toro - 07-07-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: CALL ME IN THE DAY - by Raymond - 07-07-2018, 08:05 PM