Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Sweet Aroma

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Essielure

Essielure

"sing me a song my sweet hummingbird"

completely soaked into the moment, essie hadn't noticed she was being watched. she sat slouching on the river banks as she watched her bobber gentling float on the rivers surface. then a voice abruptly spoke.

essie yanked her line right out of the water, spooked from the voice, and the line flew back and tangled into her wings. she gazed up at the tall, elegant mare who had asked her a question. still having the line wrapped in her wings, essie smiles sweetly and slightly embarrassed, at the mare. "oh, um hello!" essie replies, with a squeaky childish voice. she is unsure if she might be invading someones property or is not allowed to fish here. she notices the mares sparkling gold scales that run down her back and behind her hocks. essie is intrigued and in awe of such glamorous scales, as she has never seen a horse with them before. usually the only scales she sees are of the ones that cover the fish she catches. she wonders to herself, if this mare could be of some hybrid. curious and eager to fully greet this mare, essie speaks. 

"well i got really inspired to catch some of the local fish here, you see, i like to think of myself as an avid fisherman...  woman! fisherwoman!!", essie snorts at her own joke. she begins to unravel the line from her wings. "i read that sockeye salmon come through here while they are on their breeding route, and i really do love their vibrant scales." she struggles with the line, as she yanks on her wing, slightly squinting one eye in a deep focus.

"my name is Essielure, by the way. i just moved into the Citadel a few days ago"

@Pandora "legend"

Messages In This Thread
The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 06-28-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 06-28-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 06-30-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 07-01-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 07-01-2018, 12:01 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 07-02-2018, 02:29 AM