Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Sweet Aroma

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Essielure

Essielure

"sing me a song my sweet hummingbird"

her head tilts to the side, as a puzzled look washes over her face. where she comes from fishing was everyones hobby, a concrete part in the lives of each citizen. their calendars marked around the dates of tournaments, she can still smell the savory taste of fresh cooked cod. "oh?" essies wings flutter, she gets quite excited when anyone asks about her love for fishing. she takes this opportunity and eats it up. "well i come from a small town that is built on a lake, so we were surrounded by water and naturally used it for out sole purpose of food and survival." as she speaks the words, essie can still see the overlapping and somewhat endless bridges that piece together each hut to the next. the houses bobbing gently on the river, one who was not native to the town might suffer from nausea if they are not used to life on water. but for essie, is was a haven, a gentle movement that rocked her into a peaceful bliss.

"sockeye salmon" essie says slowly as she closes her eyes and imagines the fish, "they are bright red!" she snorts as she goes cross eyed and points to her red marking between her eyes to show a good example of the fishes scales. "they're my favorite" essie giggles. the mares horn hits the sun and sparkles gently in the rays. essie widens her eyes, unsure if that sharp tip has ever been used in an unfriendly manner. keeping a close eye on the sharp protruding bone that sprouts from the mares head, essie throws her line back into the water. the plopping noise of the bobber hitting the water makes essie smile naturally.

as the mare fully introduces herself, essies line abruptly sinks to the bottom of the river. "AHH!" essie was startled as she digs her hooves deep into the ground. "its a big one!" essie mumbles out, struggling as she reels in the fish. little beads of sweat gather at the crown of essies head. unconsciously slipping her tongue out between her lips. with one final tug, the fish flops onto the bank. essies eyes sparkle with enjoyment. the fish was an average size, but for essie, it might have been her biggest yet. she holds it up to Pandoras curious face. the slimy fish wiggles with displeasure. "isnt it gorgeous?!" essie asks as she looks at the mare, awaiting her response. hoping she is just as in awe of this sparkling red scaled creature.

@Pandora "legend" 

Messages In This Thread
The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 06-28-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 06-28-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 06-30-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 07-01-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Essielure - 07-01-2018, 12:01 PM
RE: The Sweet Aroma - by Pandora - 07-02-2018, 02:29 AM