Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- When I'm Down [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camdis

Camdis Lohir

Even though he believed the beauty of the Night Court's realms was and would remain unparalleled, Camdis Lohir wasn't daft enough to refuse recognition of beauty elsewhere in the continent. As the relic's magic tugged him along the realms of Delumine, the stallion found that his usually grouchy expression and cranky disposition were softening in the face of Illuster Meadow's sea of blossoms. If he weren't so fearful that he would be enveloped by the field and become the unwitting victim of a hoof to the face and if the magic wrapped round his heart weren't so insistent that he keep going, keep going, keep going! the horned stag would have paused for a nap.

Or a coma, he thought wryly as the exhaustion that had become his near constant companion nipped at his hocks. 

Truly, he was tired, and he silently implored the relic magic to free him, if only for an hour's rest. 

At last, his hooves near dragging and his legs close to giving out, Camdis felt the pull in his chest soften and he nearly moaned in relief. Not bothering with grace or decorum, the stallion slowed to a stop and flopped his muscled body to the soft earth in a single motion. A relieved sigh pushed from his belly as the bay nestled into the ground, his tired bones cushioned by the layer of grass and flowers that he had squished beneath his bulk. 

"Sorry about smashing your flowers, Dawn Court," he mumbled as his silvery eyes slid closed, relishing in the warmth of the afternoon sun and the hypnotizing pleasure of approaching sleep. 

Messages In This Thread
When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-27-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-28-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-28-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 06-30-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Charlemagne - 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: When I'm Down [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-09-2017, 07:18 PM