Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Erynvale

This shore marked the beginning of her journey to Novus some years ago on a night she would never forget. She had travelled across the great grey waters of the Terminus Sea, fighting the ever changing wind until her sides were slick with sweat and her wings felt ready to fall off with each flap. It had truly been a test of her strength and she had nearly failed it on more then one occasion. She remembered the dread she had felt and how ready she had been to give up and just fall into the sea, to let the sharks have her as they did the sea birds that got too close. It had been a feeling that she nearly gave into, if it were not for the distant shape of land on the horizon, she might well have. 

The lulling waves did not seem so deadly now however and the salty air was inviting and fresh. There was just one thing missing from a seemingly perfect day and that someone was not him. She looked across the golden sands to the red stained equine, the smile that had graced her lips vanishing as quick as she had offered it and the lightness of her gaze grew hard. Her whole composure shifted from open and friendly to guarded and tense. It was nearly the same feeling she had gotten when she had returned made the journey across the Terminus Sea the second time and had greeted her parents for the first time in months. Her ears flicked back, trying to ignore the phantom flames she still felt across her back as they tried to 'baptise' her of the amethyst stain upon her. "What a way to greet someone," was her response. A salty breeze tugged her fiery locks until they were swept across her arched neck and a steady sigh escaped her nostrils. "I am sure that if you meant me harm you would not have warned me." Besides she wasn't here to make friends, not exactly. She had thought it would have been an opportune moment for her to meet someone new but actually she was on the look out for something else. If he was not prepared to make acquaintances, that was fine. She could care less, but she was curious about one thing. "I will leave, but I have to ask you one thing. Have you heard about the rumours of a relic?"

@Camdis
Psh I love him, he's fine. Excuse my crappy writing btw I'm rusty xP

Messages In This Thread
All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest] - by Erynvale - 06-27-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-29-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest] - by Erynvale - 06-29-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: All Things Good and Lonesome [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 02:10 PM