Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - god is a woman

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Roshan arched a brow and then shrugged a slender shoulder, offering the spotted woman a cocksure grin with mirthful mahogany eyes. “I don’t know, I really wasn’t listening. But what if I just love to hear the sound of your beautiful voice, V?” Oh, he knew he was digging himself into a deeper grave, but that was a-okay with him. For now, his life was his to keep. For now, he still had his use. Maybe later when he was ready, he would push Vendetta to the point where she procured a pretty little dagger, just for him.

Keeping up with the lethal red rose of the black markets, the painted stud paced himself at a confident traipse, mindful of the distance between them both every step of the way. These seedy alleys and crooked shadows may have belonged to Vendetta, as she was their mistress, but he was their prince. He knew these roads in a feral, wild sort of way, like how a creature needed air to breathe. It was pure instinct and it was natural. He knew these roads and alleys intimately, almost like a lover. Each twist, each turn, each perfect hiding place depending on the time of day or the crest of the moon. He knew, and he used that to his advantage.

Her following words caused him to chuckle, a deep, breathy sound, and Roshan took a moment to lick his teeth in greedy anticipation. “Maybe, but today wasn’t that day. Now… Look at this.” Not even halting in his movements, Roshan dug into a pack at his side with the assistance of his gifted telekinesis. Popping the button, he flipped open the little woven satchel and pulled out his precious find; a diamond necklace, glistening and beautiful. The three precious stones were expertly placed, procured within a silver emblem depicting a moonscape.

Offering it up for Vendetta to see but not take, Roshan gave the woman a coy wink. The diamonds sparkled in the sunlight, creating a cascade of rainbows upon the sand-packed earth beneath their hooves. “I thought of you when I saw it.”

"Speaking."
credits

@Vendetta

Messages In This Thread
god is a woman - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 02-18-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 03-03-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 03-17-2019, 05:47 AM