Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - god is a woman

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Unbidden, he laughed.

Oh, he knew that the situation wasn’t funny. Roshan understood very clearly that Vendetta could kill him once his usefulness ran out, probably would, but he was oddly at peace with the idea. Maybe he had developed a bit of a death wish, spurred from years of living this sort of unforgiving, relentless lifestyle. Thieves and low-life’s either made it big or they were gutted and left to die in a dark alley, and the painted stud’s insides were very much where they belonged. He honestly wasn’t sure exactly what to make of that.

Mahogany eyes glittered mischievously as he looked up from the diamond necklace to Vendetta herself, holding her gaze with a brazen cockiness that few men could muster. If one knew him, they could see the look hiding in his eyes. A silent plea, perhaps? One day, V. Just as quick as it was there, however, the look was gone, replaced instead by that mirthful, arrogant warmth.

“Both,” Roshan agreed with another hearty chuckle, shaking his head but taking caution to not knock off Bandit who still lounged happily upon the stallion’s poll, Definitely both. You could do so much better than me, V.” And he meant it.

Tossing the diamond necklace the short distance between them, he didn’t even worry if Vendetta would catch it. She was nothing if not skilled and efficient. “It’s real. You can check it yourself. I’m not dumb enough to bring you a fake necklace.” Although he did wonder just what she would do if he ever did. Someone had tried, once. Roshan hadn’t seen that poor son of a bitch around the black markets since. He was pretty sure that the fool was in at least five different pieces, scattered around Solterra. A fitting end for a shitty, lackluster thief.

Then, because Roshan really couldn’t keep his stupid mouth shut, he went on with a smug grin. “I did see a pretty dagger yesterday. Maybe I’ll try and snag that for you next. I think it would look nice in your collection.” Maybe it would even be the one she would use against him someday.

"Speaking."
credits

@Vendetta

Messages In This Thread
god is a woman - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 02-18-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 03-03-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: god is a woman - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: god is a woman - by Roshan - 03-17-2019, 05:47 AM