Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With Fingernails that Shine like Justice

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Ulric

I may not live to see our glory
But I will gladly join the fight

It wasn’t like Ulric to miss out on the one time drama was stirred up within the Court – you know, aside from the massive fire that had nearly destroyed it.

With the flames finally doused and no longer a threat, Ulric had celebrated in the form of a proper amount of rest. The roan Warden was typically long gone by the time the sun peeked out of the horizon, walking a section of Delumine to assure its borders were clear and safe. Ever since his arrival, they always had been until the night the fires started, which if anything, had only cemented his belief that he needed to be out as often as possible to make sure it didn’t happen again.

Stepping out of the citadel opposite of the main entrance, Ulric stretched his hind legs out behind himself one by one, arching his neck and spreading both wings as far as they would go to get any kinks out. A part of him felt guilty for getting such a late start, but at the same time, Eulalie’s words echoed in the back of his mind to try taking better care of himself. For once, he finally had taken himself into consideration, but he knew that it wouldn’t last.

He hadn’t gotten far from the citadel when he heard movement from behind, and half-expecting it to be Somnus or one of their soldiers, Ulric opened his mouth to speak but could get no more than a syllable out when his voice abandoned him. Confusion, followed by surprise leaked into his golden eyes as he realized just who he was looking at. A grin slowly crept across his dark lips and he made a breathless, disbelieving sort of noise, eyes following her movement as she made his way to him.

“How could I?” He remarked with a muted chuckle, “You saved me from a soul-sucking evening.” When she reached him, he started forward again, his hooves automatically picking out the worn path he had created over the seasons. One ear tilted toward her as he listened, that confusion from earlier daring to rear its head once again.

“I never mind a bit of company, but to what do I owe the pleasure, Israfel? I don’t imagine you came all this way just to take a walk with me.” Not that he’d be complaining.

e-cho . huniidue . @tag

@Israfel butt

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Fingernails that Shine like Justice - by Ulric - 12-13-2018, 06:15 AM