Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - you gave me a reason

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

you put your arms around me and i'm home

”Mmmmm.”

Aion’s eyes open in an instant at the sound, the blue shining brightly against his dark face. There’s a twinkle in those eyes today, like the stallion is holding onto a secret that he can hardly contain.

Only a little longer though, and it wouldn’t be a secret anymore.

”Finally,” he says, nipping his mate’s shoulder playfully. ”Good morning, mon cher.”

For a moment he lets himself enjoy his sweet touches and kisses, basking in the warm sun that illuminates them through the open window. Every caress is a delight, every press of their lips the most potent of drugs that leaves him hungry for more.

But abruptly, he pulls away, afraid he might never stop if he sits here any longer.

”Let’s go,” he says, climbing to his feet. ”I have something I want to show you.”

He’s already striding to the door but he stops there and turns around, waiting. Eros is still on the bed, his pale skin bright against the dark satin pillows. The sunlight streaming into their room catches him in its grasp, illuminating him and forming a hazy glow that clings to his body like a second skin. A smile slips onto Aion's face, his eyes wandering across his curves without shame. 

If he could capture this moment forever, branding it into his mind so that he could return to it whenever he wanted, he would in a heartbeat. 

You can return here later, his mind whispers, reminding him where he needs to go, what he needs to do. There will be plenty of time later.

So he promises himself, later.

And when Eros isn't looking, he picks up the engraved ring and tucks it away for safekeeping.

@eros
walk. "talk."
rhiaan / sid

Messages In This Thread
you gave me a reason - by Aion - 12-15-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 01-01-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 03-11-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 03-14-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 03-30-2019, 12:43 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 04-29-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 05-08-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 05-17-2019, 06:38 PM