Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - sunlight, smoke, apple skins

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

take me back home, where the blood runs through my soul

For most, today would seem a pretty ordinary day in the Court of Dawn, but for the young Prince, it was far from it. He had woken early as he normally did, but it hadn’t been hours prior to the rise of the sun, nor had it been the result of a horrid coughing fit. Sure, they had still come once he was up and moving around, but they were manageable and didn’t keep him down for the better part of the day. Not yet, anyway.

Despite the constant urging of his parents and even Atreus at times, Regis took it upon himself to make a round of the citadel’s exterior to stretch his muscles and relish in the sunlight, but more than anything he was eager to greet those he passed along the way, Milo trailing along at his side. A gentle smile was cast to each face – Regis liked to think he knew most of their names and a little about them, but there were, regrettably, a few faces he didn’t recognize amongst their slowly growing numbers. He blamed the fire and the sickness which had plagued him since his birth nearly a year ago, but in better spirits now than he had been in an unfathomably long time, he hoped he could work on changing that.

One such opportunity turns up the moment he rounds a corner, nearly taking out somebody else. “Oh,” he says with a soft, inward gasp, front feet sticking out ridiculously to prevent a crash. He relaxes after a moment, though, head tipping back as dual-colored eyes focused on the familiar minty green gaze of Mateo. He frowns, taking a singular step backward. “I’m sorry, Teo - I wasn’t looking where I was going.” He straightens, however, and smiles pleasantly as the ebony man bows to him, unable to help but chuckle softly to himself. Milo looked on, too, his head tilting curiously to the side at the display. ”Good morning to you, too.”

As the apple floated closer to him, Regis drew his head back to inspect it a moment. It wasn’t like the ripe red apples he loved so dearly, but surely good nonetheless, especially since it was being offered by a friend. ”We can share it,” he suggested, and with that, the young dun reached out to take the apple in his teeth, chomping down to take the biggest bite he could manage. It crunched audibly, and though more bitter than tart, it was still good. With the apple split, the Prince flicked his tail mindlessly behind him as he focused on the stallion. ”Thank you. What’re you doing up so early, Teo?”

It's a little rusty!! I already love Mateo, though <33 @Mateo

“Speaking.”
credits

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Messages In This Thread
sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-07-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 01-13-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-23-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-04-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-18-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-24-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 04-08-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 04-14-2019, 02:38 PM