Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - sunlight, smoke, apple skins

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

take me back home, where the blood runs through my soul

Mateo’s laughter flows easily and without a care in the world. He’s easy and enjoyable to be around, and the Prince finds himself hoping that he might soon be well enough to spend more time up on his feet, perhaps even unaccompanied out of the citadel itself if his health continued to improve as it had been. His grin broadened and his two-toned eyes were alight with mirth at the prospect of retrieving some sweets, hopefully with a little more ease considering Mateo would be with him.

“I don’t think uncle Po would like it if we destroyed his flowers,” the Prince remarked without any hint of malice, rather just stating the fact in an idle manner. He loved his uncle and knew how much he loved all the flowers and other flora he cultivated, and to imagine him upset was disconcerting. Then, the boy giggled softly as he considered his companion’s other suggestion. Trees weren’t meant to have anything like eyes, but to imagine it in his head is utterly humorous.

Side-by-side bard and Prince make their way further down the hall, and Regis barely needs to pay attention to know that his feet will find their way to the mess hall without trouble. Cocking his head toward Mateo, the dun brightened considerably, which was a feat in itself given how ecstatic he was just to have a friend at his side and cookies on his mind. “I am,” he answered amicably, “Momma and papa are really excited for it. They’re so happy, too, and I’m glad, ‘cause they’ve been super busy lately.” What with the fires, the aftermath of the destruction and the recent murders, there had barely been any time to breathe for either of them. Regis hadn’t liked not seeing them for extended amounts of time, but he always knew it was because they were taking care of their home and those who needed their help.

“… I don’t really know what all you’re supposed to do in a wedding, though,” the colt admitted without shame, a thoughtful frown tugging at pale lips as he rounded yet another corner. “So I’m kinda nervous about that. But I know it’ll all be okay. What about you, Teo? Are you excited? Have you ever been to a wedding before?” In a bombardment of questions, he tacked another one on for good measure, his words gaining speed. “Do you think Oriens will be there?”

@Mateo <33

“Speaking.”
credits

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Messages In This Thread
sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-07-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 01-13-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 01-23-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-04-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 03-18-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 03-24-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Regis - 04-08-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: sunlight, smoke, apple skins - by Mateo - 04-14-2019, 02:38 PM