Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Forever in Never Never Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

The golden king was kind.  There is a smile on Pan’s face as he accepts Somnus’ comfort, nodding as he tries to remember all that the male spoke of.  This had been his home.  Perhaps that explained the strange familiarity.  Thinking aloud, he responds to the male I don’t remember being here before… and yet, I know this place.  My feet knew just where to go… they took me here, and the cave… I think the cave is where I lived.  Blindly, he turns to walk back toward the mouth of it, looking back to nod in compliance that Somnus should join him.

As they step inside the cave, it became clear very quickly that the colt with hoarding tendencies did in fact have his life stored along its walls.  There are shelves from floor to ceiling, quite organized, filled with a variety of items.  On one shelf, shells of all sizes and colors glittered where the light hit them.  On another, there is an assortment of bones, feathers, and rocks.  Still another held drying herbs, each categorized and labeled by Pan’s scrawling text.  Jumbled scrolls surround them, some in baskets, others unfurled where Pan had read them by candlelight, long into the night.  It was a treasure trove of a collection… and even though the boy couldn’t remember every item, it would not be unfathomable to know that he had gathered each and every piece.

Can I stay here?  Do you think the gods will mind?  Nevermind that Somnus was in charge of this place now.  Pan didn’t know who was truly the keeper of the cave, but he also didn’t want to rock the boat and cause an issue by staying somewhere he wasn’t wanted.  I like it here, with all my things.  He offers a gold coin to Somnus, perhaps as payment for his silence on the location of Pan’s cave.  After all… it wouldn’t do for pirates to come and steal away his prizes.

And, I want to find a dolphin… do they really live in the River? for the boy had only seen them before in the sea, where they dove and played with the currents and waves.  Pan could definitely see where he’d have found a place in this kingdom.  It was just intriguing enough, with its caves and secrets, but it also felt like home – warm, and inviting.

Pan
the vagabond adventurer
image by nikkayla
html by castlegraphics

@Somnus – sprow, sorry I am sick and my brain hurts, so I hope it makes sense…

Messages In This Thread
Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:14 PM