Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

Time works in mysterious ways and Florentine is not privy to its plans. So it is that when Pan’s laughter came bubbling across the meadow, her heart skipped a beat. The boy had returned, snow white and sea-green and she could never miss his laughter that rolled with joy and light across Terrastella.

Without a thought Florentine is turning, moving toward him as a moth to a flame. For what else could ever summon her so wholly and completely?

Oh the flower girl is running, she might fly, were her wing right again, were its healing not more complete.  But, the closer she gets, the more she slows as if this might be a trick of her eyes. Yet Novus is not the Rift, it does not twist Time and Magic is such terrible ways. No, Time and Magic are nothing here and this boy, this eternal friend is real and a live and so very here.

The gilded girl steps from the brush and when she sees her friend oh how she feels her age – was this what her mother felt too? Karou, the woman of the desert, the gazelle girl who had once called this boy her best friend too…

“Never!” She laughs at his accusations stamps a scarred, slender limb upon the grasses. “I am a Wendybird.” The girl huffs her chin tipping up in defiance. But oh how much Florentine has changed since she danced and played with Pan upon the beach shores. Back then she was another child, she was complete with no scars, no disformed wing to cradle at her side from a terrible adventure.

“You came back, Pan.” Flora breathes, heavy and soft and so aching. Why now? Why when she is about to go? Was this her fate? To leave all she loved behind? If her father returned now too, Florentine knows she might never be able to leave. “I am glad you are here.” She breathes stepping forward, to brush lips over the scruff of his forelock. “I have missed you so very, very much.”

@Pan 
florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust - by Florentine - 01-26-2019, 10:41 AM