Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I believe in fairies...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan

Pan wound his way through Delumine, a new adventure on his mind. His steps are light and sprightly, and characteristically, he hummed as he walked. Up ahead, the sun shone brightly through a hazy group of autumn clouds. Its rays reached toward the earth like outstretched fingers, brushing against the ground with subtle warmth and a golden hue. As he danced beneath the canopy of trees, sunlight bounced from silver and green scales, sending a prismatic flurry of light dancing ahead of him like fairy dust. He dodged and tried to catch the light flickers, fully knowing that they were just reflections, but pretending like they were small fires that he needed to extinguish. 

The sound of a snapping twig had him turning with curiosity, and as he peered into the emerald shadows of the forest, he began to make out the form of a strange female. At first, he has to wonder if she’s really a horse at all, intrigued by the sight of her pale purple skin, the horn upon her head, and a thin brush-like tail. He watches her for a few moments, wondering if he should ask what kind of horse she was… but then he decides she must be a fairy.  Giddy at the thought, he cannot help himself.  Pan creeps closer to her, his green eyes wide with intrigue as he aches to know more about her story.

Hello? His voice is meek and gentle as he steps even closer to the mare, reaching to touch his small muzzle against her neck in a curious (albeit unasked-for) gesture. Where are your wings?  The scaly colt stands awkwardly beside her, head cocked like a dog who just witnessed a slight of hand.  For surely, a fairy would have wings… but perhaps she had lost them in some tragic accident. 

the vagabond adventurer
character by firefly
html by castlegraphics;
image by franknsteins

@Mesnyi

Messages In This Thread
I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 02-22-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 03-10-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 04-01-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 04-13-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 05-15-2019, 12:16 PM