Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I believe in fairies...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
Every elf and fairy sprite
Hop as light as bird from brier

S
he took delight in the forest, always, for it was her home as much as the open road. She had been raised among the trees, found her second (true) family among the trees, and wherever she went, she was happy if she could only find the woods. The forest was part of the reason the lavender mare had chosen to stay in Delumine, apart from its overall beauty and the kind nature of its people (and its name, of course, but that she would never say). It is deep in her adoring thoughts for the forest that Mesnyi hears a rustling of leaves and a distant humming. She takes value in her silence and solitude, but only for so long, and slowly she makes her way towards the sound, twigs snapping beneath her hooves, gracelessly. In moments, a tiny pale colt appears before her, staring wordlessly. He was pretty, with alabaster hair and glittering green scales along his side and about his eyes. ”Hello?”  Mesnyi smiles gently. Then he is in her space, muzzle brushing her skin. She does not flinch, only curling her swan neck to look down at him. ”Where are your wings?” She giggles. 

”Why, I have never had any wings. Have you?”

Midsummer Night's Dream| "speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 02-22-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 03-06-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 03-10-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 04-01-2019, 07:01 PM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Pan - 04-13-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: I believe in fairies... - by Mesnyi - 05-15-2019, 12:16 PM