Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

This day it is Legion who moves ahead of Raum. His forked tongue tastes the air with every other stride. It guides him this way and that and keeps him free of obstacles. The monster was rapidly finding ways to make up for the loss of his sight (for still Raum keeps his scarf bound tightly around the monster’s eyes).

So it is that together the familiar and his master move through the endless plane of the Mors desert. The citadel was a gleaming light upon the horizon at their back. It was as if carved in gold, for the sunlight caught it so. Raum might have noted its majesty, if he were not hell-bent upon its destruction.

They make for the Oasis, the only natural water source within Solterra. About its borders great barriers have been built. They reach for the sky and at their feet laborers toil in the sun. Legion stands, skull now tilting avian and predatory as he listens to the sounds of construction – the shouts, the hammering, the clanging.

Yet a glimpse, a spark within the corner of his sight, catches Raum’s attention. He turns away from the labour and gazes out into the belly of the desert. Someone moves, their skin a dark shadow against the bright glitter of their outfit.

Another stranger.

“Come.” Raum commands Legion (as he has a thousand times before) and moves away from the construction. Their pace was rapid and direct. The sand fought against him, but the Crow had learned how to walk upon the desert so long ago. He reaches the stranger, a boy of black and red and glittering gold metal.

“Who are you?” Raum murmurs and turns to circle the boy, to stop his path. Behind him Legion rises, formidable, and sets his blindfolded gaze upon the boy. They block his path and do not move. “What business do you have here boy?”

@Rufio

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 03-04-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Raum - 03-07-2019, 05:44 AM
RE: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 03-12-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good... - by Rufio - 04-02-2019, 09:48 AM