Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- To the heavens

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan liked the day.  He liked the warmth of the sun, the whisper of the summer breeze against his mane, the sound of birds in the air.  So if Solis was god of the sun and day, he was certainly the type of deity Pan could get behind.  Grinning as she tells him more about the stallion, he settled himself onto a nearby mossy rock, curling his legs underneath him to listen closer, eyes bright and wide with curiosity.  ”What’s he look like?  Is he gold like the sun?  You’re gold too… maybe he looks kinda like you?”  It was definitely a possibility.  Looking at his own green scales, he had to wonder if he was related to the beasts of the sea.  After all, he preferred the water to the land, and… well… scales.

”I’m brave, loyal too… I’m a knight of Eirhelm.  Commander Shepard entrusted me to defend the honor of our home, and since this is my home now, I’ll defend it here too.  Maybe Solis will have a job for me to do… I can do his bidding!”  He quite disliked the idea of dying for any reason though, even for a cause.  Pan loved life, and more than anything, he wanted to live.  His life was worth more to him than anything else, so even the thought of dying had a lump rising in his throat.  Rather than betray his worry though, he simply smoothed it over, looking around to see of Solis would appear.

”I don’t know if he’s coming…” he says after a several minutes, stepping down from the rock as he paced back and forth, impatiently waiting for the sun god to show his face.  Discouraged, he rummaged in his bag, drawing out yet another gift – one of his sacred apples.  This one had a few bites out of it, but it was mostly still good, and his most prized possessions.  Thinking that perhaps the apple would be enticing enough for the god to show, he set it atop the mossy rock, standing back a few paces and staring expectantly at the bright yellow sun, high in an azure sky.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Inkheart

Messages In This Thread
To the heavens - by Pan - 07-02-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: To the heavens - by Inkheart - 07-02-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: To the heavens - by Pan - 07-03-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: To the heavens - by Inkheart - 07-03-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: To the heavens - by Pan - 07-04-2017, 06:18 AM
RE: To the heavens - by Inkheart - 07-04-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: To the heavens - by Pan - 07-05-2017, 01:25 PM