Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - light a match, watch it burn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

She emerges from the crowd in white and red and verdant green. All is still before her, all echoes with her steps. Raum watches her come through he steel blue eyes. He sees the darkness of her, the glare of something bright and hot and dangerous in the flare of the blue eyes.

Raum is walking, slipping through the crowds like quicksilver. They part for him like the red sea and flee before him like rats. Some spit at his feet and he pays them no mind, some try to ingratiate themselves with the new king and yet others try to fall away into nothingness, to hide from the Regime’s eye.

Then the girl, the one with crimson lips like blood and a face white as bone, draws up beside him. Beneath the wash of her ebony hair she looks upon him and from her lips pour words like mischief and ruin.

You’ve caused quite the uproar it seems. I’m rather fond of uproar.

Then does Raum look at her, and his gaze is enough to harness the power of his monster. It is enough to turn all to stone. Time drips away like water from the chink in a dam. Ah, how long, how long until that dam bursts and Raum bright chaos raining down like a flood from the gods?

His blue eyes hold her like electricity, they spark over every inch of her torso. In every part he finds her wanting (but he finds everyone wanting, most of all, himself).

“Do you?” Raum asks, soft and menacing, a croon from a monster not yet seen. The crack in the dam grows and Raum falls still as stone creaks and Legion’s skull lifts up.

@Targwyn

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-06-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 03-07-2019, 06:58 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-07-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-29-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 04-18-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 04-22-2019, 07:34 AM