Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - step up or back down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOTHING

Something sharp and cold stakes him to the ground when his name rings out from the cave. He knows that voice better than others, for certain, for who else would talk to him for so long - Isra, perhaps, but she was of quieter things he thought, and he did not like to see her so much for she knew him when he was weak, but then, so did Anzhelo, and this all wasn’t so bad, if not for the trip-

The grin on Anzhelo’s face is wide and earnest. ”I’m glad you made it here safely.” Toro dipped his head; he had few thoughts on the situation that would leave his mouth in proper order so he simply glanced away. He remembered then the dragon scale about his neck, but the antlered stallion was already speaking so Toro let the thought pass. He’d grown accustomed to its weight against his chest; it felt like it belonged with him now. Few things ever did, and fewer people yet.

”I have a favor to ask of you.” Always so serious, wasn’t he? ”Yeah, I got that part from the letter.” Why do you think I’m out here? prickles at his good intentions but he holds his tongue for Anzhelo. Always for Anzhelo. ”What do you need?”

@AnzheloCall Me in the Day | call the police
"What I say,"

What I think,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 03-28-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 03-28-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 04-08-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: step up or back down - by Anzhelo - 04-17-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: step up or back down - by El Toro - 08-04-2019, 12:52 PM