Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Kids With Guns

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Anemone

like the holding of hands
like the breaking of glass

I
was unaware that flowers grew in the citadel hallways, dear heart, she winces slightly at his tone, though she takes care to hide it from her father as best as she can. And what did I tell you about lying, hm? It is hardly becoming. ”Oh! But I wasn’t lying, papa. I really was going to get flowers. I just had to leave the room first so I wouldn’t wake up Reggie going out the window.” Most princesses would not be inclined to share so much of the truth when they were getting scolded. She, however, would hide nothing from her parents.

”Well, I wanted to see if I could find some flowers outside. Like a grown one, just to let mama know that everything’s going to be okay, ya know?” She smiles happily, pressing her horn against the flat of her father’s broad neck, nestling into the folds of his wings. ”Everything’s going to be okay because it’s growing back.” She steadies her step with his, assuming that they were weaving their way to the library, and hums along with each step.

”I know Uncle Po can grow flowers for me… but… I wanted to grow some for myself too.” The admittance of her secret feels scary somehow. Somnus could tell her she was silly, as most people often did. He could laugh and pretend this was another joke, or that she was being frivolous with her time. She could be studying more important things, surely.

Instead she says: ”I want to build a greenhouse inside. I had to get up early to scout out the best spot.”

@Somnus | "speaks" | notes:
rallidae | art

Messages In This Thread
Kids With Guns - by Anemone - 03-10-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Kids With Guns - by Somnus - 03-11-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Kids With Guns - by Anemone - 03-13-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Kids With Guns - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Kids With Guns - by Anemone - 04-01-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Kids With Guns - by Somnus - 04-29-2019, 12:24 AM