Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - remold me like infinite birth--

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

Pain, loss, confusion - these were nothing new to the russet stallion. He knew them too well, felt the uncertainty of Death and the apprehension for rebirth. The tears that flow so restlessly down the alabaster mare's cheeks are all too familiar - she's been brought somewhere strange, expected by Death to acclimate to something new - it seemed cruel and unusual now, as he watches the mare pitifully cry. He remembers his first resurrection, the hesitancy and distress he felt as he walked through the Veil to find himself alone against a hazy shoreline. Rouge remembered how it felt to see a face within the fog; it was comforting to know you weren't alone.

It didn't seem fair that someone who seemed so innocent be ripped from everything they knew, and he grows a bit angry at the thought. Although it was too late, he silently cursed whatever Fate decided the ivory mare should end up here, alone. Empathetic blue eyes stare into her honey-dipped irises, watching as they linger on his face for awhile. Rouge feels his chest tighten, his heart begin to ache for the terrified femme before him. He bends his neck down slightly, as if to say "I mean no harm."

Finally, she manages to speak. The words are broken and scarred, as she struggles to release them from her lips. Only then does she decide to rise, wobbling like a newborn as she tried to steady herself. Rou raises his brow slightly (it wasn't everyday that he saw a grown mare wrestle with her own legs), but decides to go closer to help her regain her balance. "Where did you come from? You can hardly stand," He observes, standing strong against her pale shoulder so she can attempt to move without the fear of a fall. He glances over at her, acknowledging the faint cerulean dots that grace her undereye - so simple and delicate, yet so beautiful - and then looks away before she can notice.
im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

@Reckitt

Messages In This Thread
remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-11-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-18-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-22-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-08-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-10-2019, 08:08 PM