Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - remold me like infinite birth--

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

There is little he can say as he watches forlorn tears flow down the delicate curve of her face, staining the virgin snow of her cheeks with salty brine. He wants to look away, to shield his cerulean eyes from this display of sorrow but he cannot pull his gaze from her amber irises. How they stare so profoundly into his soul is enough to make his chest tighten; this gut wrenching show feeling all to familiar. 

How he wants to take the pain away from this stranger, to bare the brunt of her emotion, to let it lay on his shoulders and weigh him down. Why, for such a peculiar creature as she? Was it simply because he knew in his heart she could not protect herself, especially with the creatures that lurked in the deepest corners of Novus? Or was it more complex than that - was it because he saw himself in those confused golden pools, another victim in Death's cruel game?

She thanks him, and he nods solemnly. "I'm not from here, either," He admits to her, watching her closely as she finds balance. A leathery wing spreads out over her, a blanket of security for the uncertain mare. "I'm Rouge." He tells her, finally removing his wing and tucking it back to his side. He stare intently upon her, letting her speak her peace. No She had said to herself, just loud enough for the russet stallion to hear. He tilts his head curiously, but brushes it off for the time being. 

"You could say I've had many lives, too," Rouge says, taking in that look of longing in her eyes. What could he say to comfort her? It seems almost silly to try.

But he will...he always tries. "It will be okay..." His voice trails, and he wishes he could grab the words as they leave his lips. For who is he to guarantee things would be okay? "...I, I will help you, if you so wish. I live in Delumine, just north of here, in the kingdom of Dawn. You're not alone now, I can take you there if you desire." He says in a comforting tone, continuing to stare at her. He hopes she will accept his offer, he hopes he can assist her. 

He was a born protector, after all.
im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

this is trash im sorry but I LOVE KITT.
@Reckitt <3

Messages In This Thread
remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-11-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-12-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 03-18-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 03-22-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-06-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Rouge - 04-08-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: remold me like infinite birth-- - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 12:37 PM