Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - When you get bored of your mind, come and find me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mateo

The woman's obvious disinterest is a challenge he rises to, straightening his shoulders and fanning his tail feathers gracefully behind him. He was not the sort to be easily dissuaded, especially on a boring, snowy day. The only thing he had to lose was his dignity, which he had in abundance... right?

"Of course." Mateo gently grasps the roll with his telekinesis and draws it to his lips to take a small bite. It is good; not too sweet, the perfect amount of sticky. He was not particularly hungry, but that didn't ever matter. There was always room in his stomach, which he personally found baffling but convenient. He takes advantage of his chewing to think of what game to propose. Hide and go seek? Gods no, too childish. Anyway he'd like for them to do the opposite of hide from one another. A round of cards or dice? Too boring. Charades? Too many opportunities for embarrassment.

Finally, he finds the one he had been searching for. It was perhaps a little childish, but it gave him the opportunity to practice lying-- a skill he considered extremely useful, yet did not have the heart to exercise on a regular basis. "The game is two truths and a lie. We each say three things about ourselves, one which is not true. The goal is to guess what the other's lie is." His eyes linger closely on her expression, looking to see if she is unimpressed or disinterested.

"Might I have your name before we begin?" Another bite of the pastry disappears into the black hole of his stomach. He licks the icing from his lips, although the gesture is not nearly as sultry or graceful as he imagines, and he smiles sweetly at the beautiful stranger.

- - -
@Mesnyi
art

Messages In This Thread
When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 04-04-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: When you get bored of your mind, come and find me - by Mateo - 06-23-2019, 05:16 PM