Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Rufio: A mission

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

A crow lands upon the windowsill. Its head cocks listening to the sounds of the trees whispering their midnight dreams. Then it bends forward and tap-tap-taps with its raven beak upon the window. Tied to one of its leg, bound by silver ribbon and sealed with a crimson wax stamp is a piece of parchment. Upon opening, it reads:

Rufio,

The Night Court sleeps too well. There is much I have planned, but the first is that I ask you and a chosen few to go to the three food stores in the East of the Night Court, not far from its citadel. Under the cover of darkness you will blow up each that you find. If you are caught, and you value your tongue, you will reveal nothing of the Regime to any who ask. If you are seen, you will not return to Solterra by the usual routes, Isra has spies, I know this for certain. If you think you are being followed, you will not return at all. 

I am sending three others with you. You are to meet them, three days from now, at Richter’s Cave in Elatus Canyon. There you can plan your travel. If you or any of the others should speak of this mission to any outside the Regime, or speak out of turn, I will know and a life will be forfeit.

You have 2 weeks. I will wait to hear of the explosions.

Good luck,

The Regime.

With that the Crow takes flight, leaving only a solitary black feather in warning.

@Rufio - eeee a challenge is set! This plot has been approved with Nestle and will lend itself to following plots too. If you are uncomfortable participating, please let me know. Maybe have a chat with the other 3 players (@Sid @Zombie @Griffin) to arrange a thread (either in Elatus Canyon for your characters to meet and plan, or straight to Denocte!) <3 you!

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan