Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - down to the last two

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I will not wake for living
I’ll come to you in dreams

Erd knew immediately that his brother’s brazen hostility and blatant displeasure had an effect on the golden stranger with the long, long white hair. The older warlock scowled and shoved Ard with his shoulder, receiving a stern look in response. He ignored it.

Oh, he knew what was going through his brother’s mind. Ard was nothing if not distrusting and paranoid, and he surely didn’t like the fact that the stranger had been following their tracks within the snow in order to find them. Erd honestly couldn’t blame him. Their lives hadn’t been easy, but he also understood that you couldn’t place blame on everyone for the actions of a select few. So far, Novus was nothing like Luminous. The citizens were kind, to a degree, and had not acted aggressive or malicious towards the twins since they had come here a few years go…

But that could change. Erd was not so oblivious to think that it never would. One day, they would encounter those within Novus who would change such optimistic thinking. Rumors were already spreading of Raum the usurper, who had killed the Queen of Solterra and stolen her crown. The young warlock hoped that they would never meet him.

Letting out a breath, Erd dared a step forward, his petite hooves sinking into the snow as he moved. “Don’t mind my brother, he’s just an ass. It’s alright; you don’t need to go anywhere and you don’t need to apologize. I promise.” Letting his lips pull up into a wide, jovial grin, doing his best to move on from the lingering uncertainty that had since filled the air, the boy took a few more steps towards Michael through the snow until they were only a few feet apart.

Michael was far taller than the twins, but then again, everyone in Novus was. Wings tipping back and shoulders rolling, the older brother did his best to appear as tall as possible, still grinning that goofy, foolish smile. “The snow isn’t so bad I guess, not if you’re used to it.” They most certainly were. Luminous had been a frozen land of mountains and forests. “At least it’s pretty to look at.”

“We don’t live here. We actually live in Terrastella, in the Dusk Court, but we’re actually on our way to visit a friend. Moira. Do you know her?” Surely Michael would, if he lived within these mountains. He would know the Emissary of Denocte, right? “We’re just passing through on our way to see her and thought we wouldn’t mind a scenic route. Our home was a lot like this… Snowy and, er, mountain-y.”

"Speaking."
art | bg

Messages In This Thread
down to the last two - by Michael - 04-08-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: down to the last two - by Erd - 04-10-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: down to the last two - by Ard - 04-10-2019, 09:34 PM
down to the last two - by Michael - 04-10-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: down to the last two - by Erd - 05-06-2019, 04:43 AM
RE: down to the last two - by Ard - 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM