Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Girl with Button Eyes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Pan grinned at his friend, glad to have another familiar face as well, and did not budge as she crept nearer and pressed her neck against his.  It was a gesture of something familiar, he knew.  Not something related to the love between a boy and a girl, but the comfort of a friend.  Reaching easily to groom her silver nape, he pushed sweat away from the curve of her mane, lips passing carefully over the blue feather that he knew would remind her of the boy she’d loved and lost.  He dare not speak of Mew now, or ask how she was faring with all of that… there were more pressing matters at hand.

”Not dead, just trapped again.  This place is Novus – and I haven’t really learned much about it yet, other than there’s a god called Solis.  Maybe more… Flora said there were more.  But yes, Flora is here too.”  Hesitating, as he hadn’t yet told Coraline about their little time travel secret, he drew a deep breath and tried to explain as simply as he could.  ”Flora and I were playing in the Rift tide, and what happened next is a bit blurry… but we ended up here, and we can’t seem to get back.  Flora has the dagger though, so maybe we can get back… I don’t know – I guess we haven’t tried.”  None of that would make sense to the silver mare, but he pressed on with the story.

”We live in different places, Flora and me.  This is where I live… or at least, this part of the world.  Flora is somewhere else, south of here.  It’s called Terrastella.”  He didn’t actually know what the land he lived in was called, having only just arrived, but he knew that it was more to his liking than Flora’s home.  He had access to a river, to the sea… and that’s where Pan would always find himself.  ”I can’t find Oliver though.  Flora says maybe he’s trying to find me… and I hope he finds me soon.  I miss him.  I miss home, Coraline.”  But where was home anyway?  At this point, Pan couldn’t even fathom which place was his home.  He’d always thought it was Neverland, but now, he was beginning to wonder if Eirhelm was the most home-like place he’d had.  Still, he tried to stay optimistic, his green eyes darting this way and that, wondering if others were watching them in the forest.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Coraline

Messages In This Thread
The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-04-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-15-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 10-21-2017, 02:52 PM