Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - salvation doesn't look like light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 39 — Threads: 8
Signos: 20
Inactive Character

MINYA

take that look from off your face
you ain't gunna burn my heart out

Minya’s offer lingers, it twirls between them like smoke - feline and wicked. Its taste is as bitter as her insinuation and she smiles darkly. The amber liquid in her drink swirls slowly and slowly her chin lifts at the noise of a sudden commotion by the bar. A drunk stallion cries out in fury, lunging for his friend, fuelled by liquid courage. Minya regards the brawl with disinterest. 

Slowly her gaze returns to Boudika, her fellow performer, a girl more feline than any Minya knows. They are fire and gold, primal and dangerous.  Slowly she laughs, keenly she taps the glass, making it sing in the silence between the girls.

“It was nice talking with, Boudika,” Minya murmurs. “Let me know if you might wish to learn how to play with fire.” With that the fire girl leaves, eyes following her exit, the air holding the smoky scent of her like a ghost.

((closing this my lovely. If you would like to continue it then do let me know but I also know we are both super duper busy with other things ;) )

@Boudika | "speaks" | notes:  <3 
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
salvation doesn't look like light - by Boudika - 04-27-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: salvation doesn't look like light - by Minya - 04-29-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: salvation doesn't look like light - by Boudika - 05-09-2019, 02:50 PM
RE: salvation doesn't look like light - by Minya - 07-03-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: salvation doesn't look like light - by Minya - 10-06-2019, 11:35 AM