Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - not the man i used to be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lasairian

is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding?
It doesn't take him a long time to figure out that his exuberance wasn't well received by the frosty fellow, and it wouldn't be terribly hard to drop it for a more somber vibe. Sometimes the older Brollachans had been like that, and he knows with certainty that Buchannan was that sort. She had been like an aunt to him anyway, seriousness and all. Lasairian could adapt to a different demeanor if it was needed, just as he had when starting off here. Back home -- before this was home -- he had acted much the same as that.

Sometimes only frigid was how to get the point across. Not that Lasairian desired to mention that point here if he did not have to. He had left the Bheo for a reason, and in ways it was more freeing, in others it was less so. Complicated, either way, but he felt that being here was good for him. He was curious of this seemingly frost covered guy, however, and was attentive when the other spoke to him. Could say the same. Lasairian wondered if there was humor meant within that obviousness, but he doesn't comment on it, just nods in acceptance.

When the other walks, so does he, trying to keep pace with the icy stallion and keep the conversation going. Not that it's much of one yet, but that's okay. More was said, and Lasairian huffed gently, "I am always looking for more information. It doesn't have to be about this place or directions," he responds evenly, not at all deterred by the cool words. That did not bother him at all, and had not been a point-blank telling to leave the other be. "Were you born this way, with the cold? If you don't mind my asking, of course. From a medical standpoint it is quite a curious thing to behold," he adds, wondering if it hurts, what it must be like.
tag — @Grey
template by cas • equine lines by AriesRedLo • border image from hashtag-bg.com

Messages In This Thread
not the man i used to be - by Grey - 05-14-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Grey - 05-16-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Lasairian - 05-16-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Grey - 06-30-2019, 02:26 PM