Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - -- alone with all that's on my mind;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mateo

Mateo is a man (boy? man-boy?) with many smiles. A sly smile for a pretty lady (or gentleman) far out of his league, a coy smile when he's been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing (which he won't get in trouble for, anyway), a sad smile for those rare days where the rot of the world has soured his mood and the world seems a sea of colors in shades of only blue and grey. When he grins now, absolutely peachy with this new nickname, it is the sort of smile that lights up the room. Moths draw closer, shadows cower, etc. A small planet could be powered by that smile.

"Peach!" he exclaims with delight. "Most would go with Rotten Apple," his voice swells with just-contained laughter, although this playful self deprecation is more lie than truth-- at least he thinks it is. "I like you, Lasair. You seem an excellent judge of character." he ruffles his feathers, only half pretending to be vain.

His thoughts do not linger long on himself or his new nickname. Though, they did not tend to linger much on anything, ever. Like a hummingbird's wings or the great wonderful sea, they are constantly in motion. 

Where oh where could his new companion find something... something different... something special?

"Have you been to the room of lost things?" His eyes turn pure silver in excitement-- all the green in them has run away to the leaves of the great copse of trees which make up the library. "I think," he says with a smile that is almost shy, "it is a good place to find a thing that is not like the others."

- - -
@Lasairian <3
art

Messages In This Thread
-- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-16-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 05-17-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-18-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 05-26-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-26-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 06-06-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 06-09-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 06-22-2019, 07:25 PM