Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Entering Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

“Hello! It’s a bit brisk out for a walk, isn’t it?” Sol turned to face the stallion that had appeared, golden eyes traveling over his form and taking in his appearance. The newcomer was smaller than his... rather obscene size, probably close to 5 hands shorter if he was measuring correctly. Where Sol was dark, this stallion was light, though some of the hues were similar at least.

Dipping his head, he nodded. "That it is... Though I am rather fond of it... At least the snow isn't flammable." He laughed softly as he shot a glance at the puddles of melted snow around his hooves. "There are areas where I have ignited small flames before they snuffed out to leave charred prints. Snow at least just ends up leaving ice prints." He chuckled again before shaking his head.

"I apologize. I am Sol Bestiam, though most simply call me Sol. I am afraid that I am new here." He introduced himself with a slight bow and ruffled his wings to tuck all four in tighter to his body. Even though his hooves left flames and scorched earth, the rest of his body was only protected and warmed by his thick ebony coat.

Flicking his midnight and sun tail, he waited patiently for the other stallion to grace him with a name to know him by. A part of him was thrilled with the fact that he was meeting someone. That part tamped down the ambitious and sometimes cruel side of him and allowed him to truly enjoy the conversation. This was the first time he had spoken to anyone since the stallion that he had last spent time with had disappeared.

@Toulouse

Messages In This Thread
Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 05-29-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 07-13-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 09-04-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 12-09-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 12-18-2019, 06:17 PM