Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Entering Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam
”Does that happen often?” Sol sighed and nodded. "I honestly dont even remember when it started happening, just that it can be less impressive than it seems like it could be." And it was true... The strange flaming hooves had just... appeared... one morning as he was on his way. He had absolutely no idea where the magic came from nor if it was supposed to be a blessing or a curse. Just that it was annoying and frustrating and made him nervous at times.

”I’m as much a fan of fire as anyone else, but I imagine it gets tiring having to constantly think about where you’re walking.” Sol chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... I tend to try to avoid areas that have excess vegetation. Water just heats up around my hooves when I touch it... Stone barely gets much reaction other than a darker hoof print than usual. And the flames tend to die within a few seconds, so I havent actually started any large blazes thankfully." The idea of having someone so interested in his obnoxious... gift... was amusing. But at the same time, he understood it. Not many saw that type of crazy on a daily basis. Who knew what kinds of events he could cause if his gift was stronger.

”Sol, My name’s Toulouse.” Dipping his heavy ebony head, he smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you. Heck, it is a pleasure to meet anyone at this point." The words dripped with a flurry of emotions that he couldnt even name. Part of him was lonely, part of him was feeling undesirable... There was another that was happy for the conversation and chance at new life, while yet another tried to cut that happiness with guilt over what had drove him from his home to begin with. He had been alone and traveling for way to long and didnt know how to really react to a full conversation.

”Well you chose a good season to come, if you like the cold,” Sol nodded. "Not so much that I like it... just that the winter and snow tend to be safer than fall's dry grasses or spring and summer new growth. Less things to burn." He chuckled as he shook his head.

”Have you come to see the Dawn Court?” Sol paused and debated what to say. "See and join. If the court will have a nobody like me." What ever gods ruled this land, they would know how badly he had lived and probably would rather see him smoldering than a part of society in any form. The idea of being welcome was so strange that he had learned to never expect it anymore. He hadnt been welcome since he left his home and started his travels.

@Toulouse
"Speaking."
Notes: Sorry for delay <3

Messages In This Thread
Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 05-29-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 07-13-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 09-04-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 12-09-2019, 01:51 PM