Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Entering Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Toulouse

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Toulouse’s lips quirk, and he has to fight the urge to laugh. The way the hulking stallion beside him speaks of spring like it’s synonymous with hope is almost too much for him to take. But he bobs his head along pleasantly enough, and adds an “Oh yes, and Delumine is the perfect place to find rebirth,” for good measure.

But the entire time he’s thinking what a shame it is that a stallion with flaming hooves could turn out to be such a pacifist. Your powers are wasted, he thinks to himself, casting a glance back at the hoofprints they leave behind them. If my hooves did that…

If Toulouse could, he would watch the entire world burn with pleasure. And then he would search for a new world, and he would burn that one, too.

“Well, I suspect you’ll have all the company you could ask for within the Court,” he tells the stallion, and nods ahead of them to the opened city gates.

“And here is where I leave you, I’m afraid.” His smile is just a little too sharp as he says it, his eyes just a little too bright. “I do hope you enjoy Delumine. I’m sure I’ll see you around, Sol Bestiam.” The words taste like a threat when they leave his lips, and Toulouse loves it. With one last amicable tilt of his head, he turns and disappears into the crowd of people entering Delumine.

@Sol Bestiam
ahh sorry for the sudden closing!
maybe they can meet again later c:

Messages In This Thread
Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 05-29-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 05-29-2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 07-13-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 09-04-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Entering Dawn - by Toulouse - 12-09-2019, 01:51 PM