Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Uhm, no, I'm sorry . . . I think I just took your words wrong. I took them as a little mare being unable to handle anything by herself, you clearly did not . . . So, I'm sorry. Let's start this over, okay?" Sol smiled at her as she apologized as well. "I think, as long as you dont act like you cannot handle something, I will be very unlikely to think that about you. You clearly can handle things on your own." He grinned as he spoke, glad that they seemed to have come to an understanding. And the little aquatic mare could definitely handle the world with her own hooves. She was a spunky little thing!

"I would be happy for any companionship on this little adventure. And I'll try hard not to assume you're questioning my abilities along the way. And you're right, two are better than one when having to adventure, and a second set of fins would definitely be a help. Two, or . . . three sets of eyes to keep an eye out for monsters in the dark would help too. Least we get the jump on by some night-time nasty. Some predators hunt in the dark, and I'm probably like a glowing beacon for food to them" Sol nearly laughed at her comment, holding it in at the last second. "I have to say... we are an interesting pair. One with extra wings and hooves that have a tendency to cause small fires... that thankfully fizzle out within a few moments. The other with extra eyes and glowing like a beacon." And indeed, the pair would make one interesting pair to run across, particularly in the darkness. Tossing his head, he stretched his muscles and started after her, his hooves indeed making soft sizzling sounds and leaving a trail of glowing prints for a few steps behind him. "And if any night time predators come across us... I will gladly help drive them away." He almost said he would protect her, but he had a feeling that she did NOT need his protection. The last thing that he wanted to do was to make her feel the way that he had accidentally made her feel with his first words.

"So, are you typically the type to explore, or has the island just perked your interest and curiosity?" Sol frowned as he strode beside her. "Originally... I hated exploring. I grew up and was content to try to be the strongest where I was. Things went... badly... and I left home. I guess I have been exploring ever since. But the island is a curious thing that demands answers to be found. So, a little of both I suppose. You?" It was more than he usually spoke of his past, something about the little mare made him feel at ease... Until he realized that he had been an idiot and had not even introduced himself yet.

"I am Sol Bestiam, by the way... Though everyone just calls me Sol." He said, golden eyes traveling to where she was walking beside him.

@Below Zero
"Speaking."
Notes Sol likes her <3

Messages In This Thread
Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Sol Bestiam - 06-20-2019, 11:27 AM