Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Below Zero

my frost philosophy will put no curse on me

There was so much that was a sudden change tot he island. Green rain. Suddenly flowers blooming in moments, and then a new face popping up. She glanced to the male curiously as he appeared from just about nowhere, his mane disheveled and his body wet - clearly having been caught in the sudden and strange rain that had lasted only moments. She glanced towards the flowers for a moment, not certain if he'd search her out - of course she did seem to be the only one around so suddenly, so she should have known he would.

As a flower was tucked against her ear and dorsal fin, she glanced to the male, his drawled tone a greeting. She tilted her head, an amused smile crossing her features at his greeting, before rolling her shoulders in a shrug, "Secrets." She said briefly, her gaze once more on the flowers above, before training her eyes on the new path, following it with her eyes in curiosity of where it would lead, "This island has many of them, I intend to dig them all up." She explaine dfurther, before turning her attention back to him, her dual set of cyan eyes blinking at different times, before she stepped onto the path, "Sure, I'm planning to follow this path at the moment. It wasn't here before the rain . . . a lot of stuff wasn't here before it. I think the Island is starting to agree to show me what it's hiding, and I don't intend to let it take back the offer."

She began to move along the path, assuming he will follow, as she introduced herself, "My name is Below Zero, but most everyone calls me Bel. My full name is a touch of a mouthful." She greeted, her fluked tail swaying slightly with her light steps as she followed the path laid out, trailing through the forest, occasionally pausing at forks and watching the way the trees swayed before choosing one path to follow. The island had given her the path, she assumed it would also direct her down the right forks of it, "What brings you to the island than, Coyote? Here to explore, or to find the treasure it's supposed to hide?" She asked after a moment of quiet, glancing at him as she voiced her curiosity.

Thoughts
Speech
@Huehuecoyotl, and others free to join in at any time.

i feel no cold, i feel no fear inside my mind

Now I'm full of energy

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Below Zero - 06-18-2019, 03:16 PM